The second album from Nobuo Uematsu's new rock band, the Earthbound Papas, with cover artwork by Final Fantasy art director Hideo Minaba!
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Born in 1959 in Kochi, Japan, Nobuo Uematsu joined Square in 1986 and, since then, he has become one of the most famous video game composers in the world thanks to his contribution to the Final Fantasy series. He composed every single piece of music from the first to the ninth episode, before having to hand down his duties to other composers due to the huge amount of work needed, but also to a desire to move on. In 2004, Uematsu left Square (now Square Enix) to work as a freelancer and take up new challenges. While composing for his friend Hironobu Sakaguchi's new games, including Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssey, The Last Story and Terra Battle, he is nowadays working on a number of different projects, but is also the leader of his very own rock band: the Earthbound Papas.|
Following Octave Theory, "Dancing Dad" is the second album rekeased in 2013 from Nobuo Uematsu's rock band, the Earthbound Papas. It revisits a number of classics from Uematsu's discography, including "Fight With Seymour" from Final Fantasy X and "Dancing Mad" from Final Fantasy VI — in new, wickedly awesome metal renditions! It also features three new compositions by Nobuo Uematsu, each of them highlighting his never-ending passion for epic rock sounds.
Cover artwork by Hideo Minaba, who worked as character designer and art director on several Final Fantasy titles!
1. Homecoming Again ~ Opening Fanfare (for Symphonic Odysseys)
3. Fight With Seymour (from FINAL FANTASY X)
4. La petite malice du Kijimunaa
5. Toneless (from Anata wo yurusanai)
6. Interlude ~ Anthony's Dream
7. Delight of the victors (from Ultra Dimension Neptune V)
8. LORD of VERMILION (from LORD of VERMILION)
9. Dancing Mad (from FINAL FANTASY VI)
10. Watashi No Mizu To Sora (from BLUE DRAGON)
Total time: 55:50